1. Identification and contact details of the Data Controller
Cinfa is a Spanish company with international presence, that carries out its business within the field of pharmaceuticals and health, and whose headquarters are located in Navarre (Spain).
You may contact Cinfa through any of the following channels:
- In person or via postal mail addressed to Laboratorios Cinfa, Travesía de Roncesvalles, nº1, Polígono de Olloki 31699 Olloki (Navarre) -Spain.
- Via e-mail: email@example.com
- Via the customer service telephone number: 902 11 58 82 or 948 33 38 11.
2. Exercise of rights
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access your personal data in order to know which of them are being processed and the processing operations carried out using them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to suppress your personal data, when possible.
- Right to request limited processing of your personal data when the inaccuracy, legality or the need for the processing of the data is questionable, in which case, we may preserve the data solely for exercising or defending claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that allows us to carry out the processing is legitimate interest. The Company will cease to process your data unless it has an imperative legitimate interest or for formulating, exercising or defending claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that allows us to carry out the processing is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to withdraw the consent given to the Company.
On the other hand, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider there has been a breach of the data protection legislation in relation to your personal data.
3. Information regarding the processing carried out by Cinfa
Cinfa has a Processing Activities Log detailing each of the processing actions carried out by the Data Controller. The main ones are:
- Marketing campaigns
- Call centre
- Complaints channel
- Access control
- Administrative management of staff
- Occupational risk protection management of staff
- People development
- External staff
- Video surveillance
4. Security and guarantees
Depending on the type of processing, Cinfa will process personal data based on:
- The legitimate interest provided by the contractual relationship established or the pre-contractual relationship of which the concerned party is a part.
- The explicit consent when the concerned parties are direct users and consumers.
- Compliance with legal obligations and other basis that are specified in the Processing Activities Log.
Our goal is to always process personal data in an appropriate and legal manner, in accordance with the current data protection principles.
In the case of the processing of personal data that Cinfa carries out on the basis of legitimate interest, the controller considers the interests, rights and freedoms of the concerned parties and weighs them to the extent required by applicable law to guarantee that the due privacy is not affected.
The security measures implemented correspond to those provided for in the National Security Framework in the field of Electronic Administration and which can be found in the documents that make up the security of Cinfa’s information.
5. How long will we keep your data for?
We will keep your data for the time necessary to comply with applicable laws. If your data are no longer needed for the legal purposes for which they were obtained, they will be destroyed in accordance with the data protection laws.
6. Transfer of your data
Your personal data may be provided to third parties for the performance of Cinfa’s activities, including to companies that are part of the Company or Group, and ensuring to maintain the purpose for which the data was gathered.
There may also be data communications to comply with the legal obligations of each processing activity and in some cases they may be communicated to the necessary suppliers for the data processing and the appropriate management of Cinfa. This information is detailed in the Processing Activities Log.
The personal data that we gather through the Website or through the various communications that we maintain with you shall be processing in a confidential manner, and we undertake to maintain them secret in accordance with the applicable legislation.